.AXE#Zone.
Please login or register to continue

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.AXE#Zone.
Please login or register to continue
.AXE#Zone.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad news...

3 posters

Go down

Bad news... Empty Bad news...

Post by False Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:52 am

COULD THIS BE THE END OF THE CLAN? :O!!!!!!!

pfft heaven no...

okay something bad happened last week and i couldn't get on to tell you all, nor dan.
dan and tay had a fight a big fight and and she got all upset but it's not dan's fault and it has nothing to do with dan, dan was just concerned about her. so she got all upset and she ran out, she sped off in her car but but not long after she crashed it and well...she was ok though just some cuts and bruses BUT BUT what made it worse was the fact she got assaulted by a gang of boys, dan got down there just as they left THEY LEFT HER TO DIE!!! so he got really really pissed, he carried her to hospital AND THEN WENT AFTER THAT GANG since he knew them all and knows where they all live...meanwhile all this shit is happening OUR NET HAS BEEN CANCELLED!! so so, i seen tay in hospital last week and she is ok she's making a good recovery however she'll be there for a while so bullet this comes from tay: the clan will not be active until i am out of the hospital, i'll get the server in about a month or two and sorry for the wait.

she also said that S0!l and i could be overlord, to take over for bullet and herself while their away...
False
False
.AXE#Leader.

Back to top Go down

Bad news... Empty Re: Bad news...

Post by Punisher Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:46 am

Nina, the supremes will take over while the overlords are away.
Thing is since our net is now down we have no way of getting on except for the college computers, so it will be a while before we get the net back and she will be getting the server in a month or two? try counting again nina. We will not be getting the server until possibly the summer time or maybe less...

Again sorry for the wait guys.
Punisher
Punisher
.AXE#Co Leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by S0!l Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:37 am

ouch.... this is a rly rly bad news Sad i hope she'll recover, tht gang will get a serious lesson and you' ll get your internet back.. Mean while if you would like, i could look for some local server providers nd see wht they offer nd the prices

Nd again: Good recovery nd if i would live in GB ... fck ill go after tht gang
S0!l
S0!l
.AXE#Head Owner.

Back to top Go down

Post by False Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:05 am

Dan's already sorted the gang out, and now not only him but the gang also face court...
I'll go and visit phoenix later and see how she is, and i'll talk to her more about what happened with dan and how the fight started.
False
False
.AXE#Leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:00 am

Indeed i had sorted them out, and she continues to make a good recovery. Doctors say she'll be out by the end of the month, if not then she'll be out in the first week of april.
Punisher
Punisher
.AXE#Co Leader.

Back to top Go down

Post by S0!l Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:28 am

Gr8 to hear tht... send her my best wishes Smile
S0!l
S0!l
.AXE#Head Owner.

Back to top Go down